Happiness associated with management in a firm is indispensable on account of establishing rapport with each other like the employer and the employees. Directly and indirectly speaking, how to maintain employees’ happiness? This question needs constant but careful inquisitiveness and analysis at the same time, so that the word happiness within job organization should be tackled with utmost care and experience.
Maintaining happiness and working conditions of the employees in a certain establishment, as well as sharing ideas is a great factor to have a solid and productive organization. The managers, employees, models, supervisors, etc. generated the following suggestions about how the bosses and the workers can achieve happiness and can be responsive and effective:
- Celebrate diversity and respect for others is one of the main factors affecting workers happiness. Many times you need to tell to your people the mistake they committed. Doing this must be in the right way by recognizing sensitivity of each individual.
- Encourage interactivity and personal contacts among workers. This approach will result to better team work and relationship among co-workers. The feeling of family relationship within members is your long term benefit.
- Be proactive about expectations from your employees. Giving those regular meetings and evaluation helps them constant awareness of their duties and responsibilities.
- Set standards high and show employees how to meet them happily is of of the task of project manager. The quality of performance is not attaining because of external motivation but by personal conviction set in the company culture of work and performance.
- Never ever miss fairness in judgment and consistency in your evaluation methods. Make sure every aspect of argument is well explain and documented.
- Ask for the feedback not only from other management but also from other workers belong to other department.
- Rewards are powerful in expecting and performing employees.
Everyone wants to be happy, especially in a working relationship, follow these steps and you may be a little closer to the happiness that you deserve:
- first step, do communicate;
- second step, do spend time together;
- third step, don't compare to previous working relationships and job performance;
- fourth step, do let it go; and
- fifth step, don't take each other for granted.
All of them are self-explanatory and it’s up to you to interpret them explicitly and implicitly.