is an Australian owned and operated specialist recruitment services company, recognised for its success in placing quality candidates into specialist industries and disciplines. We offer a unique and fresh approach to recruitment tailored to the needs out of clients and as well as traditional recruitment services we also offer a wide variety of HR and sales strategy consulting services.
Qualification : Degree in Human Resources
Required skill(s) : SAP HR experience with full cycle implementations
Experience : 5 - 6 Years
Roles & Responsibities
- My client is a boutique consultancy, specialising in SAP services across Australia and abroad.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for system development, full life cycle implementations, configuring, testing and supporting the solution. Working for an end user in the mining industry, my client is after a Senior HR Functional Consultant.
- This position will see you working in Singapore for 6 months with view to further 6 months for a Mining industry
4:31 PM | 34 Comments
Your success will always rely on the skills that you have for yourself. Try to get ready of what you have possessed especially the skills and talents that can help achieve your dreams and aspirations someday. The skills that your have is your window to every jobs opportunities.
Job skills help you propel in performing effectively the task according to the norms of living. You should be adept at doing the assigned tasks that give you strength and power to elevate to the higher position as an individual. Your career will quadrate with the capability that you have shown in order to be potentially chosen and capable of the job assigned to you. Whatever skills that you have, perhaps, a special skill elevates you above the competition. A programmer will become system analyst once he or she perfected the programming skills. It is therefore your skills will bring your to higher position and success.
Your ideal career could make use of your physical strength, numerical ability, writing ability, logic and reasoning, and communication skills. With careful thought, you can brainstorm ways that these can be turned into job skills.
4:03 PM | 6 Comments
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
Hiring the right people remains the Number 1 challenge for most organizations. Nothing matters more to an organization than putting the right people on the field.
Requirements : Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
Roles & Responsibilities
• Bachelor / Masters degree in Information Technology or Applied Sciences with minimum 8 years of relevant working experience with 3 to 5 years hands-on experience as a SAP Business Analyst in the SAP SD module, with 2 to 3 SAP full life cycle implementations
• Good working knowledge of the sales and distribution processes in a manufacturing, sales distribution and service environment. Working experience in European or Asia / Pac-Rim environments
For details, please visit this it jobs in Singapore.
4:51 PM | 3 Comments
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Patient registration, appointment scheduling, payment collection, filing of patients’ records, financial counseling, as well as assisting doctors in consultation rooms. Ad hoc admin duties will be assigned as and when is needed.
For details visit this Health jobs
4:39 PM | 3 Comments
Online search for job opportunities is common nowadays because most of us job-seekers attempt to do something sophisticated and technological not dependent anymore on the ads found in periodicals or print media. To find the best career is indispensable on account of many chances that we might get directly from the internet -- dependent upon surfing the websites that need job-applicants to fill in the vacant positions that the employers are advertising online. A number of guidelines to find the best career seem common as first priorities to take into account while the tips are second priorities to consider. Other employers categorize both as equal necessities of jobs opportunities on the part of job-seekers.
Why should we find job vacancies in the internet? What is the advantage once we open the internet and surf the websites of job-seeking opportunities? Online search helps a lot expedite application of job. In addition, it gives instant notion about the job-offerings online. Everything relies on educational attainment that is commensurate with one’s qualification. Yes, it’s true and we can’t deny the fact that finding a new job is tough these days but it is normal and inevitable.
New hires are in decline, unemployment rate goes down drastically. There’s plenty of competition and people who have jobs are making Herculean efforts to hang onto them. And, if you do manage to land a meeting with a potential employer, the contemporary job interview process is way too one-sided. Think about it. Companies can size you up like a side of beef. They can check references, implement background checks to see if you’ve been arrested or have a bad credit rating. All of them are the bad scenarios of the applicants, especially if you seek online job-hiring.
It’s high time that job-seekers have some leverage. After all, we have questions, too. So if you’re hip-deep in a job hunt online here are some points to remember;
- Look for the job responsibilities, the perks and the pay, and
- Is the company requirements and job descriptions are well explain?
- How much money does it make? It means they want you for a long term.
- How fast do they lay off employees? Are the employees happy with policies?
- Study the organizational structures. Is it well departmental?
- Did the employer used media for the company PR? It means they are building credibility.
All of them will help you in a little way be aware of the possible situations that the company is experiencing at present. Regular-permanent status of employment is strictly enforced and should be given top priority on two sides, the employee and the employer.
3:41 PM | 11 Comments